Monday 3 December 2007

Kumomo What?



I was recently approached by this person who was in charge of organizing of the Terry Fox run 2007 to donate free space for advertisers. It's sort of like ADS Google...the only difference is that it will take 1% of what the advertiser is paying to you and channel it to this "Kumomo Tree Charity Project". Well, let's just hope i will be able to contribute a little back to society since I haven't been doing enough of charity work! So like what Earl (from TV show, "My Name is Earl") would say, "You do good, and good things will come to you, You do bad and bad things will come to you". So i rather have good things come to me...The last charity i did was the Terry Fox Run. Hey, is not i didn't try to do more charitable stuff...Infact I am dog lover and signed up for the SPCA but they decided that i was way to busy to become their volunteer. So got rejected....Sad sad....Anyhow, they still send me weekly newsletter to keep me up-to date on their events and activities. I did try to convince my bf to adopt dogs from SPCA but he refused to do it cos he so scare they will be like to mad dogs that bite! So he rather buy the "over-expensive" puppy from places like Midvalley or One-Utama.

No comments: